Jana Marie » Blogsite

• @JanaMariePhotos on Instagram

Lori & Stephen {Kansas City Photo Booth}

You are hearing it right.. I have JUST added a new LIVE PHOTO BOOTH to the biz!
And Lori & Stephen were the lucky couple to get to experience ALL THE FUN FIRST.

If you are interested (which you totally should be) in a super awesome time at your reception.. give me a call at 816.694.7453 for more details.

::Warning:: these images are not a direct reflection of me or my directing them as to what to do. A LIVE PHOTO BOOTH allows you to be as corky and creative as you so desire. Enjoy at your own risk!

Mr. & Mrs. and the photog.

Oh so funny.

Ha ha. This is so humorous. The only props we really had to work with in the reception venue were the wine bottles. We had to get a little creative after awhile.

Click here to see more photo booth pics from Lori & Stephens wedding.
WAIT.. DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT away!
FACEBOOK|PINTEREST|EMAIL|BACK TO TOP
  • Lori Wilson - May 5, 2010 - 9:43 pm

Okay I found the comment box. It was just work computers. Man I showed this like crazy today, but people couldn't leave comments because the district blocked your comments out. I just have to say that the live photobooth is AMAZING. We can't wait to see the rest because these made Steve and I crack up. Why does he get to be so photogenic though and I look like I ate a lemon?? That's okay I make up for it in the real wedding photos. These are awesome. Everybody should have a live photobooth to capture their memories!! ReplyCancel

• Lori Wilson - May 5, 2010 - 9:46 pm

This is only the sneak peak and I am already having a hard time choosing between them for which ones to hang in our house. These are gorgeous Jana. Beyond what I even expected from you guys. I loved the one of us kissing and the light coming through so much that I made it my background on my computer at work. I can't stop looking at them. You guys are so talented. Can't wait to see the rest!! ReplyCancel

• Jamie Brown - May 5, 2010 - 10:16 pm

I LOVE them they are AMAZING! I am having such a hard time waiting to see the rest of them!
    Jana, you and your team of photographers are so talented and amazing!
    Lori and Steve you guys looked so beautiful!!
    We love you guys 🙂
    Ronnie, Jamie and Aden! ReplyCancel

• Rich - May 5, 2010 - 11:44 pm

Nice job Jana you are very good at what you do thank you for making my little sisters special day that much better. ReplyCancel

• Emily - May 5, 2010 - 11:50 pm

wow these pictures are totally amazziinngg !! love love love them (: everyone looks super excited (: great job jana !! ReplyCancel

• Gina Barreto - May 6, 2010 - 3:18 am

Those photos are simply amazing. They soooo captured the personality of this set of family and friends! Lori, you were absoulutely beautiful! You make a beautiful couple!
    Jana you are truly talented. ReplyCancel

• Biz Zentz - May 6, 2010 - 3:47 pm

Okay I love the one of Steve's parents, that is the best! And it does make me laugh that we all look like alcoholics because of the wine bottles. Oh good times 😀 Fun idea Jana! ReplyCancel

• Biz Zentz - May 6, 2010 - 3:51 pm

My fave is definitely the one of Lori and Steve on the porch, it's great! Love them Jana, awesome job! ReplyCancel

• Seyko Groves - May 6, 2010 - 4:12 pm

The one of Lori and Steve on the porch at the reception is my favorite so far. These turned out beyond wonderful. LOVE the creativity and personality. More!!! ReplyCancel

• Becky Robinson - May 6, 2010 - 7:44 pm

Awesome pictures! Love them! ReplyCancel

• jeannie - May 6, 2010 - 9:51 pm

these pictures are just awesome ! can't wait to see them all. ReplyCancel

• Kasey Greteman - May 7, 2010 - 12:23 am

Oh my gosh – the pictures are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone looks SO amazing!!!!!! I love the picture of the lemon slice with the rings. And the one where everyone is jumping – SO CUTE – super creative!!!! ReplyCancel

• Jessica - May 12, 2010 - 12:36 am

Wow!!! I love these pictures… I can't wait to get married now, but only it will be a long while lol… Oh well I'll be coming to you for my pictures. I love your fun ways in all these pictures. They aren't so plain like other photographers. WELL I LOVE THEM and I can't wait for my wedding some day hehe 🙂 ReplyCancel

• Jess - May 12, 2010 - 12:39 am

I know I want a live photobooth for all my future memories…

I love your pics their amazing… I hope you get enough comments for your free picture!!! ReplyCancel

• Katye O - May 19, 2010 - 4:09 am

Love them, almost as much as I love the couple! Can't wait to see the rest! ReplyCancel

• jeannie - May 25, 2010 - 3:10 am

these pictures are awesome! can't wait to see the rest. jeannie(Mom) ReplyCancel

• jonathan rouse - May 25, 2010 - 4:59 am

the pictures are amazing guys cant wait to see the rest of them
    ReplyCancel

• Linda - May 25, 2010 - 9:48 pm

Love them, it was a beautiful day and the pictures are wonderful!! ReplyCancel

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *