@janamariephotos

Education

LIFESTYLE

WEDDINGS

travel

RECENT POSTS

Browse by category

Instagram-color Created with Sketch.
Facebook Copy-color Created with Sketch.

sociaLize

more about me

I am a traveling STORYTELLER photographer & humanitarian telling epic life stories around the globe. We are based out of Denver, Kansas City or wherever you're from. proving you can be both a goofball & hopeless romantic, if not adventuring, you can find me cuddling with my fur babies on the couch
with my laptop & a glass of milk or renovating an old vintage trailer of some sort with
my husband.

Lauren | Kansas City Trash the Dress

I finally got them up. Woo.

Here is Laurens Trash the (gorgeous) Dress session with a mix of some sweet and romantic pictures with her man of FIVE YEARS that day! What a great anniversary gift. (aww)

Well, we almost got her in the pond with the beautiful green lily pads but it got a little too dark too fast. She still worked her beautiful magic and helped create some outstanding pictures.

And the horse thought he would put in his part by drooling some green grassy slobber all down the front of her dress in his first picture with her. Priceless.

Definitely rocking like a princess who can sing like “a mixture of Mariah Carey and Jesus” here is their Cinderella story with no words needed. See pics below 🙂

Wow!

Getting a little heated in here.

He’s getting “the look”

This has romance written all over it.

Her money maker.

There are no words for such a pretty model.

Red lipstick. Love it!

So many favs, but this one is definitely in my top three.

This is in my top three favs too. What do you think?
If you want to hear some great music from Lauren, you can find her here.
Let me know what you think about the pictures. Click on the comment button below and check back to see who responded.

Enjoy!

1. Lauren Price

August 5th, 2009 at 4:00 pm

Jana!! These look amazing! Thank you so much! My favorite is the one with us at the fence!

2. Jana

August 6th, 2009 at 4:31 am

My favorite changes every time I look through them. I have a TON more great pics of you guys and you by yourself, but I can't put them all up here. I will add them to my proofing gallery soon so you can see them all. You guys were both so gorgeous and natural at posing that they look fabulous.

3. MrsBigham

August 6th, 2009 at 5:48 pm

WOW!! That sums it up!! I have always thought Lauren was beautiful, but these pictures are just amazing!! And they are one beautiful couple! You can definitely see the love in these pictures!

4. Justin J.

August 7th, 2009 at 12:44 am

These photos are awesome Jana. The photos capture emotion and I really like the country theme going on with the guitar, horse, dress, etc. Keep up the great work Jana can't wait to see more photos.

5. Jana

August 9th, 2009 at 2:55 am

Justin rocks! And she actually sings and looks that cute always so it just happened to work really well together. We had the whole horse thing planned out though. 🙂

6. Jana

August 9th, 2009 at 2:55 am

She is a hot mama! (-the mama) They are a almost sickening cute couple too. haha. Gotta love some sweet love.

7. Ashley T.

August 15th, 2009 at 8:41 pm

Lauren you look so pretty! I love you so much and glad you are with such a good man. Jana great photos!

8. Jana

August 16th, 2009 at 10:32 pm

He IS such a good man to her. It was almost nauseating 🙂 But she deserves that. And FIVE YEARS! Woo..

9. Rikki

October 17th, 2009 at 5:24 pm

These are the most beautiful pictures I have EVER seen!

10. Jana Marler

October 18th, 2009 at 6:00 am

Why thank you.. shes a good model!!