Browse by category

PIN WITH US

Education

LIFESTYLE

WEDDINGS

travel

RECENT POSTS

Instagram-color Created with Sketch.
Facebook Copy-color Created with Sketch.

sociaLize

more about me

I am a traveling STORYTELLER photographer & humanitarian telling epic life stories around the globe. proving you can be both a goofball & hopeless romantic, you can find me cuddling with fur creatures on the couch with my laptop, a glass of milk and a husband singing his angelic chords for me as background music.

Lori & Stephen {Kansas City Photo Booth}

You are hearing it right.. I have JUST added a new LIVE PHOTO BOOTH to the biz!
And Lori & Stephen were the lucky couple to get to experience ALL THE FUN FIRST.

If you are interested (which you totally should be) in a super awesome time at your reception.. give me a call at 816.694.7453 for more details.

::Warning:: these images are not a direct reflection of me or my directing them as to what to do. A LIVE PHOTO BOOTH allows you to be as corky and creative as you so desire. Enjoy at your own risk!

Mr. & Mrs. and the photog.

Oh so funny.

Ha ha. This is so humorous. The only props we really had to work with in the reception venue were the wine bottles. We had to get a little creative after awhile.

Click here to see more photo booth pics from Lori & Stephens wedding.
WAIT.. DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT away!

click to View
& Leave comments

1. Lori Wilson

May 5th, 2010 at 9:43 pm

Okay I found the comment box. It was just work computers. Man I showed this like crazy today, but people couldn't leave comments because the district blocked your comments out. I just have to say that the live photobooth is AMAZING. We can't wait to see the rest because these made Steve and I crack up. Why does he get to be so photogenic though and I look like I ate a lemon?? That's okay I make up for it in the real wedding photos. These are awesome. Everybody should have a live photobooth to capture their memories!!

2. Lori Wilson

May 5th, 2010 at 9:46 pm

This is only the sneak peak and I am already having a hard time choosing between them for which ones to hang in our house. These are gorgeous Jana. Beyond what I even expected from you guys. I loved the one of us kissing and the light coming through so much that I made it my background on my computer at work. I can't stop looking at them. You guys are so talented. Can't wait to see the rest!!

3. Jamie Brown

May 5th, 2010 at 10:16 pm

I LOVE them they are AMAZING! I am having such a hard time waiting to see the rest of them!
    Jana, you and your team of photographers are so talented and amazing!
    Lori and Steve you guys looked so beautiful!!
    We love you guys 🙂
    Ronnie, Jamie and Aden!

4. Rich

May 5th, 2010 at 11:44 pm

Nice job Jana you are very good at what you do thank you for making my little sisters special day that much better.

5. Emily

May 5th, 2010 at 11:50 pm

wow these pictures are totally amazziinngg !! love love love them (: everyone looks super excited (: great job jana !!

6. Gina Barreto

May 6th, 2010 at 3:18 am

Those photos are simply amazing. They soooo captured the personality of this set of family and friends! Lori, you were absoulutely beautiful! You make a beautiful couple!
    Jana you are truly talented.

7. Biz Zentz

May 6th, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Okay I love the one of Steve's parents, that is the best! And it does make me laugh that we all look like alcoholics because of the wine bottles. Oh good times 😀 Fun idea Jana!

8. Biz Zentz

May 6th, 2010 at 3:51 pm

My fave is definitely the one of Lori and Steve on the porch, it's great! Love them Jana, awesome job!

9. Seyko Groves

May 6th, 2010 at 4:12 pm

The one of Lori and Steve on the porch at the reception is my favorite so far. These turned out beyond wonderful. LOVE the creativity and personality. More!!!

10. Becky Robinson

May 6th, 2010 at 7:44 pm

Awesome pictures! Love them!

11. jeannie

May 6th, 2010 at 9:51 pm

these pictures are just awesome ! can't wait to see them all.

12. Kasey Greteman

May 7th, 2010 at 12:23 am

Oh my gosh – the pictures are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone looks SO amazing!!!!!! I love the picture of the lemon slice with the rings. And the one where everyone is jumping – SO CUTE – super creative!!!!

13. Jessica

May 12th, 2010 at 12:36 am

Wow!!! I love these pictures… I can't wait to get married now, but only it will be a long while lol… Oh well I'll be coming to you for my pictures. I love your fun ways in all these pictures. They aren't so plain like other photographers. WELL I LOVE THEM and I can't wait for my wedding some day hehe 🙂

14. Jess

May 12th, 2010 at 12:39 am

I know I want a live photobooth for all my future memories…

I love your pics their amazing… I hope you get enough comments for your free picture!!!

15. Katye O

May 19th, 2010 at 4:09 am

Love them, almost as much as I love the couple! Can't wait to see the rest!

16. jeannie

May 25th, 2010 at 3:10 am

these pictures are awesome! can't wait to see the rest. jeannie(Mom)

17. jonathan rouse

May 25th, 2010 at 4:59 am

the pictures are amazing guys cant wait to see the rest of them

18. Linda

May 25th, 2010 at 9:48 pm

Love them, it was a beautiful day and the pictures are wonderful!!