Destination weddings & honeymoon

our photobooth

Browse by category

Instagram-color Created with Sketch.
Facebook Copy-color Created with Sketch.

more about me

I am a traveling STORYTELLER photographer & humanitarian telling epic life stories around the globe. We are based out of Denver, Kansas City or wherever you're from. proving you can be both a goofball & hopeless romantic, if not adventuring, you can find me cuddling with my fur babies on the couch
with my laptop & a glass of milk or renovating an old vintage trailer of some sort with
my husband.

Kansas City portrait photography + Philip & my Beloved session

Thanks to my incredibly talented, wonderful, and dear friend Josh Solar with Solar Photography for doing our Beloved session. It was so fun to be in front of the camera. Quite different, but we LOVED it!Josh=amazingness!! Thank you thank you thank you!

Pin It

1. Jana

December 19th, 2011 at 7:10 am

Oh boy I’m so in love! Is it weird I look at these photos on my website about 2 times a day? Oh my.. What a fabulous man!!

2. Cindy

January 3rd, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Wow, these are totally awesome and I can read your personalities in each one of the pictures………what a great couple you are!!AND what great PHOTOGRAPHERS they are!! Captured the best in both of you and you two together. Looks like you had a blast!!

3. Uncle D.

January 3rd, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Great pics Jana. They could only be better if you took them!

4. Craig

January 4th, 2012 at 12:14 am

Good lookin girl, who’s that your with?

5. huck Lazenby

January 4th, 2012 at 6:27 pm

I will post the same comment that I did on your wall they are very beautiful picks and I wish you would hurry up and get on the ball because Philip seems like a very nice person and would make a very nice GREATGRAND son. I’m no spring chicken amd I would like to see this happen. GrPa

6. Debi Schulenberg

January 5th, 2012 at 4:19 pm

Jana – You are as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. The photos are amazing! I don’t know this special someone!

7. A photographer’s Beloved session.. » Jana Marie

January 7th, 2013 at 6:37 am

[…] (Ha em), and then here I am not even married yet and have made my charming boyfriend do at least three shoots with me, and now that we have an adorable little golden doodle pup, I’ve just been […]