@janamariephotos

Education

LIFESTYLE

WEDDINGS

travel

RECENT POSTS

Browse by category

Instagram-color Created with Sketch.
Facebook Copy-color Created with Sketch.

sociaLize

more about me

I am a traveling STORYTELLER photographer & humanitarian telling epic life stories around the globe. We are based out of Denver, Kansas City or wherever you're from. proving you can be both a goofball & hopeless romantic, if not adventuring, you can find me cuddling with my fur babies on the couch
with my laptop & a glass of milk or renovating an old vintage trailer of some sort with
my husband.

International photography demo video + Beloved

Video | Matt Hawley with Hawleywood Films
Video | Bryce Veazy
Script help | Nick Bauer
Hair Accessories | Tessa Kim
Hair Accessories | Handmade by Sara Kim
Umbrellas & accessories | Luna Bazaar
Hair | April McReynolds with Neon Hair Designs
Music | Mile Marker instrumentals by Amy Seeley

Couples | Sharaya & Kyle Mauck
Couples | Tina & Cody Kraemer
Couples | April & Zeth McReynolds
Couples | Leah & Nick Bauer

And to all the other beautiful faces that made the video in stills..

1. Emma | Emmaline Bride

May 31st, 2012 at 7:34 pm

Jana,

This video is INCREDIBLE! Congratulations – your hard work paid off. Great job, also, to the vendors… what a fabulous collaboration!

-E.

2. Kevin O.

May 31st, 2012 at 7:37 pm

AWESOME video….gives you chills! Great production!

3. Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment

May 31st, 2012 at 8:04 pm

Absolutely awesome video.The narrative alone is incredibly touching. With the added element of photos…Wow! Nicely done.

4. Bethany bray

May 31st, 2012 at 8:14 pm

This is absolutely amazing! All of the vendors did awesome and jana you are absolutley the very best! Im so honored to have you be my photographer for my most special day!

5. Kathy Butts

May 31st, 2012 at 8:16 pm

Beautiful! Couples planning their wedding really need to see this video. Parents of the couples need to see it as well. Your video/photos opens the book to the next chapter of their lives.

6. Christy Tyler

May 31st, 2012 at 8:37 pm

This is one of the most beautifully done videos I’ve seen to date! I love that it is different than all the others out there & emphasizes the importance of what we do. <3 Beautiful Jana!

7. Jaime Harris

May 31st, 2012 at 9:06 pm

This video is awesome!!! It totally reflects your personality Jana!

8. Heather {the lovely cupboard}

May 31st, 2012 at 11:09 pm

simply beautiful, jana. so moving.

9. Donna

June 1st, 2012 at 12:00 am

this. is. stunning. I am more than excited for you to do my photos.

10. Patty Hennrich

June 1st, 2012 at 12:56 am

Jana Marie,

That video was absolutely stunning, and made me want to cry. You are a very talented young lady. Love, Love, Love it!

11. Allison

June 1st, 2012 at 1:22 am

Great video Jana! Can’t wait for you to shoot Kaleb and I’s wedding this summer!

12. Kami

June 1st, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Love this video, everything you are a part of is so beautiful!

13. Joe R.

June 2nd, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Hi Jana. Beautiful video of the great work you do and happiness you bring to others. Thanks for featuring Marissa and I as well as Deb! It was neat to see and relive the moment that you captured so well. Take care….Joe

14. Baked Expressions

June 18th, 2012 at 9:53 pm

This is a fabulous video! Great job….Your work is outstanding!

15. Angela Renkoski

June 24th, 2012 at 11:53 pm

Just watched this video and love it! You’re so talented and thoughtful! Just beautiful. Took me back to the care and love you captured in each and every one of Ben and Julie’s engagement and wedding photos (and I recognized the videographer’s touch too!). I think I saw Ben and Julie on the clothesline at 2.26 mark. Best wishes as always! Blessings, Angela

16. Jimmy

February 9th, 2016 at 3:00 am

If time is money you’ve made me a weahelitr woman.