@janamariephotos

Education

LIFESTYLE

WEDDINGS

travel

RECENT POSTS

Browse by category

Instagram-color Created with Sketch.
Facebook Copy-color Created with Sketch.

sociaLize

more about me

I am a traveling STORYTELLER photographer & humanitarian telling epic life stories around the globe. We are based out of Denver, Kansas City or wherever you're from. proving you can be both a goofball & hopeless romantic, if not adventuring, you can find me cuddling with my fur babies on the couch
with my laptop & a glass of milk or renovating an old vintage trailer of some sort with
my husband.

Chelsea & Justin + vintage farm diy | Iowa Wedding

There are SO many darling things I have to say about this couple.. one of my favorite weddings I’ve ever had the opportunity to shoot.. so because of all it’s awesome-ness and the very fun story Chelsea and Justin share.. I am going to save my writing a novel and write when I come back from my Cancun wedding.

I’ve got to say.. these two are getting so much attention that magazines and blogs are wanting to snatch them up. So for that reason, I had to make this blog post private because magazines will not publish any weddings if they’re already been seen πŸ™‚ But I know Chelsea couldn’t wait any longer. I am sure that these images will tell their story in themselves. What a neat family and group of people to be a part of.

Congratulations Chelsea & Justin. God has blessed you and will continue to bless you both in so many incredible ways. And I’m so excited to have met you and witnessed such a beautiful thing. Enjoy!

If you’d also like to enjoy their wedding that was FEATURED ON A NATIONAL BLOG-Wedding Chicks, please click here and leave TONS of love for them. We were SO honored to be featured with them.Β

1. Chelsea

July 27th, 2012 at 1:19 am

OHHHHHHHHH, JANA!!!! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE EACH & EVERY PHOTO!!! Your work FAR surpasses anything I could have EVER pictured in my mind! YOU EXCEEDED ALL MY EXPECTATIONS & went ABOVE & BEYOND!! I would write in all CAPS because I am THAT happy, but I won’t!! πŸ™‚ I cannot thank you ENOUGH for all your hard work, dedication, enthusiasm, & support throughout this whole process. Words can’t describe how thankful Justin & I are that you were there to celebrate & BE APART of our big day! You & Philip made us feel so relaxed – like we had been friends for years! Honest! I can’t imagine my day without having the two of you there! You have truly made me the happiest bride in all the world! I will RECOMMEND you until my dying day! =) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST!!!!!! SO MUCH TALENT!!! Annnnnnnd…. end of my (obnoxious) comment!! πŸ™‚ Thanks again for everything!

2. Dixie Phillips

July 27th, 2012 at 1:59 am

Bravo! Wonderful pictures. What a gift God has given you!

All us Floydians are giving you a standing ovation. */*

3. L

July 27th, 2012 at 2:06 am

WOW!!! These pictures are incredible!! You have totally captured the moments throughout the day beautifully!! I feel like I was there =) =) =)
    Awesome job!!
    Much Love,
    L

4. Holly

July 27th, 2012 at 2:21 am

love the pics πŸ™‚ they are so beautiful!!! πŸ™‚

5. Taylor

July 27th, 2012 at 2:28 am

These are absolutely AMAZING!!! Chelsea your wedding looked PERFECT! You looked stunning!

6. Linda Carr

July 27th, 2012 at 3:04 am

Jana,
    What amazing pictures! I have laughed and cried all over again!!! Makes me want to do the day all over! You have captured the day so perfectly. Trying to pick out some of my favs, but having a really hard time!
    Thank you so much. Your work is amazing! Your timing and how you capture just the right monent in your pictures, is perfect! I am so glad you had fun here in our big town of Floyd, Iowa at the Carr Chicken Ranch!! LOL! I will be watching the magazines! Ha!

7. Ria

July 27th, 2012 at 3:18 am

Exceptional work! Emotion was so clearly captured in every single image. I love the use of vintage tones to reflect the theme of the wedding – very lovely. πŸ™‚ Bless you and your business, Jana!

8. Victoria

July 27th, 2012 at 3:26 am

These are SOO gorgeous!
    so happy for you guys! πŸ™‚

9. Julie

July 27th, 2012 at 3:37 am

Jana, We soooo love all the pictures! It was so much fun to go back and relive the day πŸ™‚ Thank you so much for making the day so perfect and capturing every wonderful moment!

10. Cindy

July 27th, 2012 at 1:32 pm

These are SO awesome – – – – -what a unique wedding and FILLED with fun and love. The pictures capture the beauty of the whole day – I feel like I was there. THE ARE WONDERFUL!! I LOVE these pictures!!!!

11. Heather Pitz

July 27th, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Unbelievable pics!!!! What a wonderful day with wonderful people!! AMAZING!

12. Robert Prutsman

July 27th, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Flawless execution Jana! This is one darling couple and the photos match perfectly. Bravo young lady… bravo!

13. Bethany

July 28th, 2012 at 10:22 pm

FABULOUS!!!! Love your work Jana!

14. Beka Fox

July 29th, 2012 at 10:04 pm

GREAT JOB, JANA!!! SUCH A BEAUTIFUL VINTAGE THEME THROUGHOUT EVERYTHING!!!!! You sealed it with such an awesome EDIT!

CHELSEA + JUSTIN! BEAUTIFUL! πŸ™‚ JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!

THANKS FOR GIVING ME THE PASSWORD, BUG! That was so sweet!

15. Brittany

July 30th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
    you did such an AMAZING job, Jana!!
    PERFECTION!:)

16. Brittany Knecht

August 2nd, 2012 at 4:52 am

These are absolutely amazing!!!! I not only fell in love with Chelsea’s weddding, the pictures are TO DIE FOR! πŸ™‚ The emotions you feel as you look through them are so strong, GREAT JOB!

17. Cindy Philipp

August 6th, 2012 at 3:42 am

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful couple! An amazing day filled with amazing memories that can be truly treasured forever! Thank you Jana! πŸ™‚

18. » Jana Marie

January 9th, 2013 at 6:48 am

[…] was able to travel and shoot in Floyd Iowa, Vail Colorado, Boston Massachusetts, Cape Cod, Puerto Morelos […]

19. We’re featured on 100 Layer Cake » Jana Marie

February 21st, 2013 at 8:58 pm

[…] just melts my heart! One of my weddings has been FEATURED {{tickled, seriously}} on their blog. Chelsesa & Justin from the Floyd, Iowa wedding. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go leave a ton of loving comments so they can see how midwest weddings can […]

20. Mariage rustique entièrement DIY: partie 2 - Happy Chantilly | Happy Chantilly

February 26th, 2013 at 7:47 am